Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana
Savarkar Bhavan, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005.
Under Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana - Housing for all 2022, demand survey was conducted from 7th January to 7th August 2017. The scrutiny of received applications has been completed under the component 'Affordable Housing in Partnership'. The valid/invalid list is as follows:
The citizens, whose name has appeared in the invalid List, should visit Savarkar Bhavan, Pune Municipal Corporation office during the office hours 10.00 AM to 5.45 PM. Please note that valid list is not final.
- The citizens, whose applications are selected for the valid list, should not be considered as the ultimate beneficiaries.
- Citizens from the valid list should not contact the office. The information regarding the subsequent proceedings shall be advertised through the newspapers from time to time.
- The Lucky draw system should be carried out for technically valid applications.
- The above matters are not applicable for those citizens who have filed their application in components such as In Situ Slum / Credit Linked Subsidy / Ben Led Construction or Enhancement.
- The house will be allocated through the online lucky draw system
- The beneficiaries who do not come to the limits of Pune Municipal Corporation should contact the office of PMRDA at Aundh Road, behind Aundh Bodygate Bus Stop.