Payments and Services at Doorstep
Pune Municipal Corporation has started a new initiative called doorstep service for tax collections. Citizen can pay their property and water taxes as part of this initiative at there doorstep. The fees to be charged for this service is 87/- per visit of the doorstep operator. Following is the process involved for this solution:-
1. Citizen can book the appointment by calling the PMC toll free number.
2. The date that can be selected for service would be of T+3.
3. Appointment cannot be booked for the days on which PMC is having holidays.
4. The modes of payments for doorstep are as:-
5. The visiting hours for the doorstep operators are 10 AM to 6 PM.
6. Citizen will have to give OTP to the doorstep operator for completing the transaction.
7. Transaction will complete and citizen will receive SMS communication.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
1. What are the charges for the doorstep solution ?
Ans: Service charge for the doorstep service is 87/-.
2. How to book appointment for doorstep ?
Ans: Please call the PMC toll free number 18001030222.
3. What will be the TAT for the service ?
Ans: 3 days from the booking of the appointment.
4. Payment modes available with doorstep solution ?
- Demand Draft
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Prepaid Card
5. Time for availing the service ?
Ans: Citizen can avail the service from 10 AM to 6 PM.
6. Whether the service is available on holidays ?
Ans: Service will be available only on the PMC working days.
7. How will citizen trust the DTD operator ?
Ans: DTD operator will be wearing a "Blue" overcoat and they can be uniquely identified.
8. What should I do with the OTP received when the request is submitted ?
Ans: Citizen will have to keep the OTP with him. DTD operator will ask for the OTP at the time of completing the transaction.
9. What if I forget the OTP ?
Ans: No need to worry. At the time DTD visits the location the citizen can ask DTD operator to resend the code. The OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number.