Workers Education Programme:
Workers Education Program is arranged as per the guidelines of Central Board of Workers Education for class 3 & 4 employees of PMC. It includes 45 days training and 10 days educational tour. Every year 4 batches are arranged consisting 40 employees in each batch. In the training, expert lecturers are being invited to deliver the lecture on the subject such as PMC’s day to day work, personality development, communication skill, time management, etc.
Terms & Conditions :
- Training programme is once in service.
- Age should not be more than 55 years.
- Recommendation of HOD is compulsory.
- Application in prescribed format
- Recommendation of concerned HOD
Special trainings for women:
The department Following arranges following programs for female employees of PMC. Various lectures are arranged on 8th March as a part of women’s day celebration.