OVERVIEW & FUNCTIONING
- Public health, medical services, vaccination, National programme, Antenatal Care and Postnatal Care.
- Urban Poor Scheme- Income upto 1 lakh, citizens who are assisting the urban poor yojana drug treatment.
- Insect Control Department- Preventive measures are taken to prevent insect diseases ex. dengue, malaria
- Birth and Death Department- Birth and Death registration and births and death certificates are issued.
- Food and License Department- registration of Hospital, Lodging, etc., are given by license Department.
- Contributory Health Schemes - For Municipal employees and retired employees.
- Dog Squad Department - Stray Dog controlled by sterilization.
- Infectious Diseases Control Department- Suddenly arising communicable diseases are controlled.
- PCPNDT Department- registration of Sonography machines
- Veterinary Section - Slaughter house and allied activities.
- Pandit Dindyal upadhyay insurance Scheme
- Public health, medical services, vaccination, National programme, Antenatal Care and Postnatal Care
- Urban Poor Scheme
- Insect Control Department
- Birth and Death Department
- Food and Licensing Department
- Contributory Health Schemes
- Dog Squad Department
- Infectious Diseases Control Department
- PCPNDT Department
- Veterinary Section
|Sr No.||Private Hospital Name||Bed Available Under Free Bed Facility||Phone Number||Hospital Address|
|1||KK EYE Institute, Inlaks Budhrani Hospital||0 Bed Reserved||020-66099914||Lane No.1, Near Osho Ashram, Koregaon Park, Pune, 411001|
|2||Sahyadri Specialty Hospital||-- Reserved Bed||020-67213000||Plot No. 30-C, Erandawane, Karve Road, Pune, 411004|
|3||Ruby Hall Clinic||10 Reserved Bed||40, Sassoon Road, Pune, 411001|
|4||AIMS Aundh Institute Of Medical Sciences||2 Reserved Bed||020-25801121||Survey no 154, Aundh, Pune 411007|
PMC HEALTH SERVICES
Free / Nominal Services
-- No Video Found --
HOSPITALS & LABS
- 1 of 3
- next ›
- 1 of 7
- next ›