- In the year of 1950 on artificial pond was created on the border of Ambil Odha. Pond was being used for boating & for swimming for the elephants.
- Area - Near about 25 acre
- In the year of 1784 Shrimant Madhavrao Peshave build a small temple of Shree Siddivinayak.
- This Ganesh Temple is very famous temple of Pune city & also tourist point for outside city people.
- Saras Baug was 250 years old.
Dr. Gaddasingh Chima Garden, Yerwada, Pune
- This garden was developed in the year of 1988.
- Garden name was given on the honor of Horticulture Scientist Dr, Chima.
Shrimant Bhairavsigh Ghorpade Garden, Ghorpadi peth
- Inaugurated on - 27 Feb 1955.
- This is the only park in pune city when large numbers of people are come from all level.
- Features- Jogging track- for citizens
- Play equipments - for children
- Phulrani- for children
- King of Mudhol Shri Ghorpade gave 4 acres lands to Municipal Corporation for development of the garden.
Kamala Nehru Park, Erandwana, Pune
- Inaugurated- years 1952
- Area-16,000 sq.mt.
- In 1953- Play ground was created for children’s
- Model of Airplane which gives victory to India in Indo park war was fitted in this garden.
Charapati Shahu Udyan, Somwar Peth, Pune
- In 1950, this garden was created for the people which was lived in East region of pune city.
- On 15 feb 1953, garden was inaugurated by frist Moyer of PMC Shri. Baburao Sanas, garden was named as Shahu Udyan.
Dr. Jayprakash Udyan, beside Pune railway station
- This garden was inaugurated on 10 oct 1927 by Dr. Willson.
Late. Tatyasaheb Thorat Udyan
- Inaugurated- 12 May 1986
- Area- 16,000 sq.mt.
- S.K. 423 air fighter aircraft.
- Temple- Datta & Jaibhavani Mata
- This garden was created for children & women.
- Jijamata garden name was given on the memory of Rajamata Jijabai.
- The opening of newly built red house was on 14 May 1988.
Mahatma Gandhi Udyan, Band garden
- In 1869, garden was created near Mula Mutha river.
- In 1971, this garden was named as Mahatma Gandhi Garden.
- The Park is remembrance reminds of britisakala.
- The historic first and second mahayuddhatila khalasance identity as a memorial park.
Chittaranjan Vatika, Model colony, Shivajinagar
- Inauguration- 21 jun 1996
- Area - 20,000 sq.mt.
- The Garden has been developed full of variety withlocal trees, on the side of Nala’s 5 acres in the Model colony.
- Special training has been developed for the school students on traffic rules at traffic park.