- Acknowledge applications received under Right to Information Act and to bring it to the notice of the concerned Public Information Officer.
- Connecting with the concerned sub section and ensuring the availability of necessary information and documents requested by the applicant.
- Make challans available to the applicants and provide requested documents after payments.
- Set date and time for appeals received under the Right to Information Act.
- Citizens can file RTI application/appeal through online RTI Information system on https://rtionline.maharashtra.gov.in this website.
Officers / Employee
Mr. Prakash Narayan Jangale
Administrative Officer/RTI Officer
Mobile No- 9689931722
Ph No.(Office) – 020 2550 1429
Mr. Bhoru Shankar Gare
Senior Clerk/Asst. RTI Officer
Mobile No – 7058102889 /
Ph. No.(Office) – 020 2550 1429